24 Drysdale Street,
Mount Ommaney, QLD 4074
$3,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3556991
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious immaculate home in convenient area! + 2 WEEKS RENT FREE!
Proudly standing on an impressive block perched high overlooking the Mcleod Golf Course - you will find this spacious gem ready for you to call home!
Boasting space, conveneince and style - you wll feel like you're in an Oasis everytime you go home.
Featuring but not limited to:
* Open plan living and dining area - huge French door opens to spacious outdoor entertainment area overlooking Mcleod Golf Course
* Large Modern wrap around kitchen with bottled gas oven and stove top, large island bench with storage, dishwasher and walk in pantry and ample storage space
* Study nook in kitchen
* 3 Bedrooms - 1 with triple built in robes and access to outside patio area, 1 with triple built in robe, study nook and access to outside patio area, 1 bedroom with ensuite and balcony
* Understairs storage
* Man cave with toilet, shower and single vanity, bar area and pool table!
* Kids retreat
* Large laundry
* Media room with lounge
* Ducted air con
* Smart house
* Powder room
* Double carport
* Large patio area
* Main bathroom with toilet, shower and single vanity
* Master bedroom with large walk in robe and ensuite
* Fantastic serene views to the Mcleod Golf Course!
- Approx 15 kilometres to Brisbane CBD
- Approx 30 minutes to Brisbane's Domestic and International airport terminals
- Walk to Mcleod Golf Course, Public Transport, Riverside walks and Mt Ommaney
Would you like to view this property?
Go to 'Book an Inspection Time' to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is to go to our website, www.littlerealestate.com.au, and downloading and completing the specific Queensland application form and submit it to our representative at the inspection.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
2 Car ports
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Ommaney
Lifestyle in Mount Ommaney
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Mount Ommaney includes air-conditioning, study, and ducted. Apply to rent 24 Drysdale Street, Mount Ommaney today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how