24 Don Street,
Deebing Heights, QLD 4306
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th December 2021
Rent ID: 4671492
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deebing Gardens - Lowset Brick Home Overlooking Suburb & Mountains!
Directions: Travelling from Springfield on the Centenary Highway you go pass the Ripley round-a-bout and the next round-a-bout is Deebing Heights. You take the 3rd exit, which is right from Centenary Highway into Grampian Avenue (do not go left at this round-a-bout). From Grampian Avenue you turn the first left into Rawlings Road and then right into Cowie Street, and then right into Don Street.
Located a short drive from parklands, primary and secondary schools, stores and eateries, transportation options, and more!!
This lowset brick and tile home is light and airy and has a separate carpeted living area and tiles throughout the kitchen/dining area which opens out to a back alfresco patio with a fully fenced rear yard.
Other features include:
- Open plan dining kitchen that leads out to undercover entertainment area
- Modern kitchen with stone bench top & stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Separate air conditioned carpeted living area
- Four carpeted bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and large ensuite bathroom
- Main bathroom has separate bath and shower with separate toilet
- Alfresco entertainment patio
- Double remote lock up garage
- Security screen windows and doors
- Fully fenced rear yard
- Pets considered on application
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30minutes prior to the appointment time.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Deebing Heights
Lifestyle in Deebing Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 24 Don Street, Deebing Heights is unfurnished and available to rent.