24 Crissa Street,
Tarneit, VIC 3029
$1,608 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4340614
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lovely Family Home
Nestled in a quiet location, this wonderful home boasts 4 spacious bedrooms, master with WIR and Ensuite, central bathroom, Separate living area, open family/dining area adjacent kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and lots of cupboard space.
- Ducted heating.
- Double remote control garage with internal access.
- Split system cooling.
- Stainless Steel Appliances.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Meals Area.
***HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION***
1. On our website westwoodfn.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" Button
2. If you are on any other property portal send us an email enquiry via the Email Agent button. This will start the process.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: You MUST register. If you do not register for an inspection time - that inspection may not proceed and you will not be able to inspect the premises.
So, DON'T MISS OUT - book an inspection time today! If there are no times set for inspections for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
Please ensure that you bring photographic identification with you to the inspection.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tarneit
Lifestyle in Tarneit
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Tarneit? 24 Crissa Street, Tarneit could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.