24 Bunya Road,
Everton Hills, QLD 4053
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4647026
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Family Home Inside and Out!
INSPECTIONS CURRENTLY ON HOLD
The advertised Open Home time is subject to GOVT Covid-19 requirements;
1) you MUST pre-register as numbers are capped at each inspection
2) you MUST wear a mask and
3) you MUST check in via the QLD check-in app at the time of inspection. This is subject to change at any time
If you do not register you may not be able to view due to the capped numbers at each inspection
Perfectly positioned on a quiet street in the coveted suburb of Everton Hills, this three bedroom home is perfect for a growing family!
Welcome to 24 Bunya Road, boasting a generous and versatile floorplan, ample outdoor space and exceptional comfort, while conveniently located close to all the amenities you need.
Heres what youll love:
- Large covered patio, perfect for spending quality time outdoors with family and friends
- Expansive fully-fenced backyard for the kids to run around and play in
- Located close to schools, childcare centres, shops, cafes, restaurants, parklands and public transport, bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, theres more!
- Three spacious bedrooms with air conditioning
- Modern central bathroom with quality fittings and a separate bath and shower
- Well-appointed open plan living and dining area with air conditioning
- Generously-sized rumpus room with its own access
- Gourmet kitchen with ample storage space and modern appliances including a dishwasher
- Internal laundry
- Ample storage options throughout the property
- Ceiling fans throughout the property
- Wooden flooring
- Large lock up garage
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Pine Community School, Prince of Peace Lutheran College, McDowall State School, Northside Christian College
- All your shopping needs are covered with McDowall Village Shopping Centre, Arana Hills Plaza, and Everton Plaza close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Coffeecidance Cafe, Birds & Bees Cafe, Little Gossip Cafe, Vince & Louies Pizzeria, Thai Junction, Kan-Tong Chinese Restaurant
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Moola Park, Cabbage Tree Creek Reserve, Sylvia Gibbs Park and Bunyaville Conservation Park
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/qld
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Everton Hills
Lifestyle in Everton Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Everton Hills includes air-conditioning and rumpus room. Apply to rent 24 Bunya Road, Everton Hills today!