24 Braddon Street,
Blacktown, NSW 2148
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 416129
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Open Home Cancelled
This beautifully presented three bedroom clad home features wall mounted air-conditioning in main bedroom, separate lounge and dining areas, spacious kitchen with electric cooktop (oven provided in dining room), freshly painted, polished timber floor boards, updated bathroom, separate laundry with second toilet, enclosed entertainment area and spacious yard with a carport, located in a quiet street in South Blacktown close to schools, shops & public transport.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blacktown
Lifestyle in Blacktown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Blacktown comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 24 Braddon Street, Blacktown today!