24 Biltmore Crescent,
Roxburgh Park, VIC 3064
Available 1st October 2021
Rent ID: 4544207
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GREAT LOCATION | LARGE BACK YARD | MODERN LIVING
Located in the heart of the Roxburgh Park, this modern low maintenance home is one not to miss. With public transport at your doorstep, and school all within walking distance, the location is ideal!
* Open Plan Kitchen, Dining & Family Area with seamless access to backyard
* Master includes ensuite & walk in robe
* Additional 3 bedrooms with built in robes
* Central bathroom with modern fittings, separate shower & bath
* Double lock up remote garage
* Roller blinds throughout
* Separate laundry
* Ducted heating
* Split system to be installed living room
Book an Inspection
* Please ensure that you register your details by selecting the Book Inspection Time button or Email Agent button. As property availability and open for inspection times are subject to change, this will allow us to update you instantly on any changes
It is important that you arrive at the property before the start of the home open time. Late attendance may result in the property not being able to be viewed.
Whilst a property may to advertised as Available Now, your application will be subject to processing times depending on availability of references etc. If your application is subject to an urgent lease start date, please communicate this to the leasing agent and make note on your application.
Please be advised that while pets are negotiable upon initial application, we cannot guarantee that pets will be approved if you apply for a pet/s later in your tenancy*
Floor Plans & Photos
Please note, floor plans are indicative sizes only. If your choice of property is dependant of certain room sizes, please ensure that you take your own measurements.
Photo's used for this advertising are to reflect the layout of this property as this property is still under construction. Internal colour scheme & inclusions may vary slightly.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Roxburgh Park
Lifestyle in Roxburgh Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
24 Biltmore Crescent, Roxburgh Park, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Roxburgh Park.