24 Betts Street,
Kellyville Ridge, NSW 2155
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd December 2020
Rent ID: 4168855
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Desirable Location for a Neat and Contemporary Home
This double storey house is sits in a prime location to all the conveniences you need,
Not only offers whisper quiet living and the beautiful Glenheath Park is within walking distance; but also within close proximity to The Rouse Hill Town Centre, The Ponds Shopping Centre, Kellyville Ridge Public School , bus stop and recreational parks + the North-West Rail Link
- Master bedroom with a walk-in robe and en-suite,
- Three other bedrooms with built-in robes
- Multiple generous living spaces including a formal lounge, dining room, tiled family room + upstairs rumpus.
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher.
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Laundry room downstairs with 3rd toilet.
- Ducted air conditioning + split system downstairs
- Double auto lock up garage with workshop space
- Private backyard with pergola and deck
CONTACT AGENT FOR INSPECTION
Dennis 0420 477 777
Whilst all details have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct, potential clients should undertake their own investigation. No liability for negligence or otherwise is assumed by Seven Real Estate for the information contained within.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kellyville Ridge
Lifestyle in Kellyville Ridge
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Kellyville Ridge with plenty of room to move. 24 Betts Street will be perfect for the growing family.