24 Beauford Street,
Huntingdale, VIC 3166
$3,042 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4104935
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Fully renovated family home
***PLEASE CALL OR TEXT GRACE ON 0422 338 612 FOR A PRIVATE INSPECTION***
This spacious 4 bedroom family home (located on quiet residential street) has been newly renovated and will impress from the moment you enter the property with the open plan living feel.
Offering 2 spacious living areas and enough room for any large family this rare property features:
- Kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, stone bench and walk in pantry
- Master bedroom front on house with WIR and ensuite (flameless shower)
- 3 bedrooms at rear with BIRs (including a WIR)
- Family bathroom with frameless shower and freestanding bath
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with stone bench and ample storage
- Separate linen cupboard
- Ducted vacuuming
- (supercool) evaporative cooling
- Ducted heating
- Landscaped gardens
- Security alarm and high entry gate
- Remote control double garage with rear roller door access
This property is ideally located in a quiet residential street with access to schools, transport, main roads/highways, Monash University, Monash Hospital all within walking distance to Huntingdale train station and shops.
*It is a requirement to inspect the property prior to applying.
**Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection should you wish to attend to avoid disappointment for any changes or cancellations.
***Whilst First National Clayton has taken care in the preparation of the photos and description of the property, interested person(s) are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects of the property they wish to lease. (05)
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Huntingdale
Lifestyle in Huntingdale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
24 Beauford Street, Huntingdale, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Huntingdale.