24 Barrallier Circle,
Mirrabooka, WA 6061
$1,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2341868
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: CONTACT JOHN PAUL BALLANTYNE 9274 1655
Recently Painted and Ready to GO!!!!
There has been a recent mini makeover to this property including a fresh paint job throughout, carpets, curtains, bathroom vanity, lounge flooring, sliding door and screens
You will be pleasantly surprised by the internal space and the large backyard with two side accesses.
- 3 bedrooms fit for queen beds and double
- Built in wardrobes
- 1 bathroom with new vanity
- Freshly painted throughout
- Separate lounge area with foxtel points
- Gas stove and near new oven
- Dining and space for another lounge with Tv points
- Gas heating (Rinnai gas heater for use)
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- New blinds and new carpets
- Security doors and alarm system
- Large backyard with Medium sized shed -double door
- Carport with backyard access, side gate with space for trailor
- Patio entertaining
- Pet friendly upon application
- 12 month lease available
All home open times will be advertised when booked.
Alternatively should this time not be convenient and you wish to arrange a private viewing please contact the office on 9274 1655.
Also please note we do not accept online applications. Applications will be given at time of viewing.
PROFESSIONALS 5 STAR REALTY
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mirrabooka
Lifestyle in Mirrabooka
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Mirrabooka comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 24 Barrallier Circle, Mirrabooka today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how