24 Balanada Close,
Alfredton, VIC 3350
$1,347 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th December 2021
Rent ID: 4656832
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat unit in quiet complex.
- Two generous sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Shared main bathroom and laundry with modern fixtures
- Open plan living with gas heater
- Modern kitchen with quality appliances and plenty of cupboard space
- Private, secure courtyard and single carport
- Short stroll to schooling, public transport and Lucas shopping centre
Pets subject to application process
No internal smoking
We reserve the right to decline video footage being taken
PLEASE NOTE: WE REQUIRE YOU TO REGISTER FOR INSPECTIONS.
This ensures you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations that may occur, and helps to avoid queues at the inspection.
Whilst attending an inspection, you will be required to register by QR Code as per Government requirements.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Alfredton
Lifestyle in Alfredton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 24 Balanada Close, Alfredton. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.