24/94-100 Keilor Road,
Essendon, VIC 3040
$1,456 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1671339
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN LIVING IN ESSENDON
Feel at home in this spacious two bedroom apartment with quality features to keep you comfortable all year round and your own private balcony allowing a quiet and comfortable space to relax or entertain. Boasting two bedrooms with quality carpet, two large bathrooms with oversized showers, light filled kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and a generous living area with heating and cooling, this property has everything you're searching for.
This luxurious two bedroom apartment is nestled within a hive of Essendon's most fashionable restaurants, bars and cafes including 400 Gradi and Hey Jude Cafe. Enjoy being right in the heart of Essendon with easy access to entertainment galore, as well as access to trams just metres from your front door. With close proximity to Melbourne CBD, Melbourne Airport, Moonee Valley Racecourse, Essendon DFO and a huge collection of shopping precincts, this sought after location on Keilor Road is perfect for a short trip to any destination.
Features of this property include:
- Secure entry with elevator access
- Secure car space with storage cage
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances including dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Heating and cooling
- Private balcony
- Stone bench tops
- European laundry
** IMPORTANT NOTE**
-Our team is taking measures to ensure the wellbeing of all customers and staff in line with official public health advice.
-If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend our office or any advertised open for inspections
- We ask that you practice safe distancing when speaking with our team and do not shake hands
- The number of attendees inside a property at any given time will be restricted. This may cause minor delays so please arrive on time.
** Photo ID Required Upon Entry **
** To book a time to inspect this property, please click on book an Inspection Time' to register your details using our online system. By registering, you will be ALWAYS informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment ***
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Essendon
Lifestyle in Essendon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 24/94-100 Keilor Road, Essendon. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.