24/9 Goomerah Crescent,
Darling Point, NSW 2027
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4173552
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ART DECO APARTMENT WITH VIEWS OF RUSHCUTTERS BAY
Set in a tranquil cul-de-sac location, this apartment is enviably situated in 'Goomerah Court', a small building of 14 residences with a shared entertaining garden and level lawn with views of the Harbour & Rushcutters Bay. It offers an relaxing lifestyle with short walks to village shops, cafes, restaurants, buses, trains and ferry wharf.
- Secure Art Deco block with intercom entry
- Living area with built-in custom cabinetry
- Generous living & dining area with harbour views
- Gourmet gas kitchen, high quality cabinetry & internal laundry
- One queen size bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Designer fully-tiled bathroom with rainshower
- High ceilings
- Shared garden for alfresco entertaining
- Access down stairs from the street to Yarranabbe Road for easy access to Rushcutters Bay Park
The Area - Darling Point
Luxurious Darling Point is all about jaw-dropping mansions that boast expansive harbour views. One of Sydney's most desirable neighbourhoods, there is only one reason to visit this prestigious area, and that is to marvel at its beauty.'
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection click on the book inspection option on this page.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries, some images may vary from property and advertisement. Condition of premises is as per seen at inspections/ open homes. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes. **
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Darling Point
Lifestyle in Darling Point
You could be living at 24/9 Goomerah Crescent, Darling Point before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.