Holding Deposit Taken
24/8 Milner Crescent,
Wollstonecraft, NSW 2065
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4332572
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish Apartment in a Beautiful Building
This delightfully refurbished two bed-room apartment retains its mid-century charm. Ideally situated, elegant new floorboards furnish the living area and dining room, inviting you out onto your own private balcony, where you can enjoy a leafy outlook. Lush carpet underfoot provides warmth in the bedrooms. Entertaining is made easy with a new, light and modern kitchen. Coupled with a classy bathroom/laundry combination and a car space, this is a great apartment for career minded professionals. Located in a great area, enjoy close proximity to transport, local parks and amenities, and Crows Nest.
- Striking timber floors in living and dining area
- Luxurious carpet in bedrooms, with built-ins to main
- Tasteful modern bathroom/laundry
- Light and spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms and living area
- Lock Up Garage
- Close to transport, local schools, Smoothey Park and Crows Nest.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from Opendoor Property Management trading as Di Jones Lower North Shore. You will then receive a remittance from OPENDOOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, to confirm receipt of your deposit.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wollstonecraft
Lifestyle in Wollstonecraft
24/8 Milner Crescent, Wollstonecraft, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Wollstonecraft.