24/6 Primrose Street,
Bowen Hills, QLD 4006
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th January 2022
Rent ID: 3466350
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great location! Enjoy this spacious two bed two bath apartment with large balcony
Extra spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 car space apartment.
Please contact 0433 840 888 to arrange an inspection.
Short stroll to the numerous shops, restaurants, coffee shops, bars, boutiques, picture theatre & gyms on offer at the Homemaker Centre, Emporium, James Street & Fortitude Valley Shopping Mall.
Walk to IGA, Woolworths, Aldi, train stations, bus stops and Royal Brisbane Women's and Children's Hospital.
* Walking Distance to work and train stations
* NBN connection to the building
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioner
* Large living area with spacious balcony
* Fridge, washer & dryer included
* Full size kitchen with stone benchtops
* Kitchen has dishwasher & insinkerator
* Main bedroom with ensuite and balcony access
* Good separation between bedrooms
* 2nd bedroom with mirrored robes
* Bathrooms with stone benchtops
* Separate study alcove
* Balcony off living area
* 2 gym rooms and indoor pool
* Basement parking with lift access
* On-site managers
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bowen Hills
Lifestyle in Bowen Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 24/6 Primrose Street, Bowen Hills before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.