24/58 Orpington Street,
Ashfield, NSW 2131
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th December 2019
Rent ID: 1901595
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated and Spacious With Park Views
This spacious two bedroom apartment is available for rent in Ashfield. Situated in a prime position, overlooking Ashfield Park. A short walk to Ashfield Station and buses to Hurlstone Park and Five dock right at your door step. Ashfield Mall and a variety of local cafes and restaurants are all within walking distance.
- Spacious open plan living and dining area
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Two bedrooms with built-in-wardrobe to main
- Generous bathroom with separate shower and bath tub
- Internal laundry with ample storage space
- Undercover car space included
To find out more about the property please call Romana Lokas on 8752 4503 or 0419 818 934
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons to be notified of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up-to-date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investor Relations Manager Lochlan Grahame on 0434 001 809 or email@example.com we have successfully introduced over 600 tenants to our properties in 2019 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashfield
Lifestyle in Ashfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 24/58 Orpington Street, Ashfield. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how