24/57 George Street,
Rockdale, NSW 2216
$2,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4417151
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Huge 2 bed, 2 bath, 2 Car space Apartment in SOHO
Be super quick for this modern apartment in the sought after SOHO Rockdale complex. Enjoy panoramic Bay views and take advantage of the enviable location with Rockdale Train Station less than 3 minutes walk away and a selection of cafes and eateries virtually on your door step.
- 2 large bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes.
- 2 luxuriously appointed bathrooms.
- Stone top kitchen with gas cooking and concealed dishwasher.
- Spacious lounge and dining area.
- Internal laundry with dryer.
- Secure basement parking for 2 cars (side by side) + Huge storage cage.
-Fully equipped gymnasium.
For further information, please feel free to contact one of the below agents.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rockdale
Lifestyle in Rockdale
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Rockdale comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 24/57 George Street, Rockdale today!