$380 per week - Large Two Bed plus Study!
24/50 Primrose Street,
Belgian Gardens, QLD 4810
Available 3rd February 2020
Rent ID: 2652529
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Easy Lifestyle Living...minutes to CBD & Strand
This beautifully finished, spacious two-bedroom plus study apartment offers quality of lifestyle with Rowes Bay parks and beach just across the road, and just 5 minutes to the Strand and CBD.
Enjoy a barbecue on the balcony, relax by the pool or take walk along the beach at sunset. Take in a glimpse of the park and ocean right from your balcony.
Complete with stainless steel appliances including SMEG Oven and Gas Cooktop the modern kitchen includes generous bench space and plenty of storage.
The secure complex features remote control entry with direct lift access from the basement car park.
* Quality finishes including air-conditioning throughout
* Cool tiled floors to living areas and lush carpet to bedrooms
* Large study - could be used as a playroom or extra bedroom
* Built-in robes throughout with walk-in robes and ensuite to the main bedroom
* Sleek stone benchtops
* Modern designer kitchen including SMEG gas cooktop.
* Stainless steel appliances
* Fresh lifestyle living in a fantastic location.
All of this, with close proximity to The Strand, North Ward and the City. Lifestyle, Shopping and Convenience.
Call 4771 4773 today to book an inspection, or book online right now. **Please note inspection is a must, some photos are indicative only and may be of comparable apartments within the complex** Facetime & Skype Inspections available for out of town tenants.
**BOOK YOUR INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
Arranging an inspection is easy. Simply click on the BOOK AN INSPECTION" or CONTACT AGENT links to go to our booking system and choose a time to view the property that suits you!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Belgian Gardens
Lifestyle in Belgian Gardens
Want to live in Belgian Gardens? 24/50 Primrose Street, Belgian Gardens could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how