24/50 Pollard Street,
Glendalough, WA 6016
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4580220
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Home that ticks all the boxes!
This spacious 4x1 unit is situated within walking distance to the Glendalough bus & train stations, close to Leederville café strips, Perth CBD and Perth's best beaches.
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of storage
- 3 of the 4 bedrooms have BIR's
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
- Air conditioner to master bedroom & living area
- Separate laundry with extra storage
- Large lounge/dining
- Bathroom with bathtub & separate toilet
- Security screens to all doors/windows
- Internal security alarm system with battery backup for premium protection during power failures.
- Luxurious oyster LED lights throughout the home (including kitchen) except wet areas.
- Brand new 60cmm Bosch electric cooktop installed in Sept 2021. No gas connection in property.
- Kitchen equipped with ready to use small appliances (branded): microwave, toaster and kettle.
- Hot water system with storage.
- Newly installed toilet system in Sept 2021.
- Low maintenance venetian blinds throughout home.
- A private courtyard entertaining !!
- Large private landscaped courtyard with Shed, Patio & Cafe blinds
* Available Now
** Sorry No Pets
PLEASE NOTE: REGISTRATION IS A REQUIREMENT TO VIEW ALL OF OUR PROPERTIES
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy!
Simply click the make an enquiry' or email agent' button for that rental property. You then enter your details and choose to join an inspection time that's already set or contact the agent to make a new time. A registration email and or text will be sent to you. Confirm your attendance by selecting register' PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register to attend we can't notify you of any changes or cancellations to open. Opens are subject to be cancelled if no one is registered to attend.
This Property is managed by Box Property Management
Flat Rate Property Management, One Fixed Fee, No Hidden Fees
To download a rental application, click here:
Box Property Management, its directors, agents, employees, officers and those otherwise associated with maintaining the information on this website believe that the information contained on this website is correct. However, no representation or warranties of any nature are given, intended or implied and you should rely on your own enquires to determine the accuracy of material available on this website.
The information contained on each individual property for rent has been gathered from the vendor or landlord of the property and professional service providers. We cannot verify or guarantee its accuracy either way. Prospective tenants must rely on their own enquiries and should verify accuracy of information before proceeding with a lease.
Please note, the material available is general information only, and is subject to change without notice. The information held within this website should not be relied on as a substitute for legal, financial, real-estate or other expert advice. Box Property Management disclaims all liability, responsibility and negligence for direct and indirect loss
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glendalough
Lifestyle in Glendalough
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 24/50 Pollard Street, Glendalough. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: courtyard, secure parking, and dishwasher.