24/5 Hely Street,
Griffith, ACT 2603
$3,260 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3838931
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Three Bedroom with Views!
The moment you step into this quality three bedroom home you will feel the difference and the luxury that is on offer in comparison to other units.
- Stone bench top & AEG appliances
- Walk in robe to main bedroom
- Double glazing (higher energy efficiency)
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Basement parking & storage cage
- Lift access, located on level 6
- EER is 6.5
The Archer offers high end inclusions and a beautiful high quality build. Designed by Award winning architects Stewart Architecture who are responsible for many significant residential developments in Australia. The apartment offers easy access to facilities in both Kingston and Manuka, with all the amenities one could hope for either within walking distance or an easy drive.
- Kingston Foreshore (600m)
- Fyshwick Markets (600m)
- Kingston shopping precinct (800m)
- Griffith shops (900m)
- Manuka shopping precinct (1.2km)
- Easy access to the City and airport
Griffith is an early inner-south suburb of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia.
Griffith contains the Manuka Shopping Centre, one of the earliest shopping areas built in Canberra. Noted buildings in the suburb include the Russian Embassy and St Paul's Anglican Church. Griffith, sized at approximately 3 km², is one of Canberra's oldest suburbs, with several of its streets designed according to Walter Burley Griffin's original designs for Canberra. The suburb has 20 parks covering nearly 12% of the total area.
WISH TO INSPECT?
Due to COVID-19 our general processes have changed. We ask that you please submit your application online for the property through 1Form ensuring you have 100 points of ID and proof of income. As soon as the property is vacant, pre-qualified applicants will be contacted to arrange an inspection. In line with current government restrictions, no more than 10 people (excluding staff) are allowed inside the property during an open home. Please observe physical distancing while waiting to view an open home
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER CANBERRA CITY does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Griffith
Lifestyle in Griffith
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
24/5 Hely Street, Griffith, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Griffith.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how