$580 - 600 pw
24/5 Burbury Close,
Barton, ACT 2600
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4584911
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Sophisticated and Stylish Lifestyle
*See 3D tour to view the Internal Photos*
Inspection times are live and limited, use the book inspection button to register
Step into this beautiful one bedroom residence and you will not be disappointed.
The stylish island kitchen greets you at the door, with its spacious granite benchtop, stunning marble feature wall, and top-quality appliances this kitchen is a space to let your culinary talent shine.
Spacious open planned living and dining flow out onto the enclosed balcony, perfect for alfresco dining and plenty of room for a green thumb.
The generously sized bedroom features a full length mirrored wardrobe and the floor to ceiling window with balcony access floods the room with natural light.
The study nook down the hall has plenty of room for a home office setup.
The bathroom features a luxurious walk in shower room, marble counter top and mirrored cabinetry.
The apartment comes with two allocated car spaces, a rare commodity in apartment living.
This is lifestyle living at its best with everything you need at your fingertips. Just downstairs you will find high caliber restaurants and bars. Only a short stroll to popular walking, running, and cycling tracks around Lake Burley Griffin, not to mention more cafes, restaurants bars, specialty shops, and a top quality supermarket.
Leave the cars at home, commuting to work is a breeze with the city center accessible in minutes by public transport, e scooters services, bike or even walk.
- 77sqm of total living area
- Good sized bedroom with built-in robes
- Study nook
- Marble features throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Two car spaces
- Storage cage
WANT TO #LIVEHERE We encourage you to apply in advance
1. Virtually inspect the property via the 3D tour or using photography
2. If you have any questions, please contact the listing agent
3. If it looks suitable to your needs, please apply with SORTED at https://apply.sortedservices.com/#/properties?id=f7a54c95-f43b-41a4-a10d-88d81f3a80c1&type=t&agencyCode=INS
inStyle Estate Agents assumes no responsibility or liability for the property and marketing information provided on this website. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation.
Written consent is required at all stages of the tenancy for pets to be kept at the property.
2 Open spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Barton
Lifestyle in Barton
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Barton comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 24/5 Burbury Close, Barton today!