24/37 Elphin Grove,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
$1,043 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3574295
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Studio with clear city views
Freshly painted with new carpet and blinds, this studio apartment is located in excellent location with city views over Hawthorn roof tops and within walking distance of Central Gardens, transport, Glenferrie Road and Swinburne University. Comprises of bright lounge/ bedroom, kitchenette with electric cooking, bathroom, communal laundry and off street unallocated parking.
- Freshly painted with new carpet and blinds
- City views from main room
- Affordable studio/ bed sit apartment
- Separate kitchenette with electric cooking
- Within 650m of Glenferrie Road, Swinburne Uni, Auburn Train Station and local parks
- Communal laundry
- Off street unallocated parking available
To book an inspection, simply click 'book inspection' or contact the agent.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need to have an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
24/37 Elphin Grove, Hawthorn, a 1 bathroom studio, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Hawthorn.