$400, WALK TO RAIL!
24/34-40 Edensor Street,
Epping, NSW 2121
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4385423
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Peacefully positioned in a highly convenient locale!
Peacefully positioned in a highly convenient locale, this first level unit is immaculately presented throughout and boasts a superb leafy outlook.
* Open plan lounge and dining room flows to balcony with leafy outlook
* Renovated kitchen with stainless steel Bosch appliances and stone benchtop
* Two good sized bedrooms, main includes a built-in robe
* Neat bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Internal laundry, leafy outlook from all rooms
* Single lock-up garage, lock-up storage space
* Stroll to Epping rail, schools, shops, restaurants and cafes
* School catchment,
Epping Heights Public School, Cheltenham Girls High School, Epping Boys High School & Carlingford High School
A Must to inspect!
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Epping
Lifestyle in Epping
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Epping includes balcony. Apply to rent 24/34-40 Edensor Street, Epping today!