24/27 Regent Street,
Chippendale, NSW 2008
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4118511
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Recently Renovated Stylish Urban Sanctuary with Parking
Recently updated interiors, a fabulous layout and large entertainers balcony, this apartment has a welcoming feel, set only moments to the hustle and bustle of Chippendale's creative hub.
- Quiet and private 7th floor setting with level lift access
- Open plan living with direct access to entertainer's balcony
- Two bright double bedrooms with new carpet; Also include built-ins & access to balcony
- Stunning new flooring throughout
- Updated kitchen and integrated dishdrawer
- Marble-finished bathroom; master bedroom with en-suite
- Concealed laundry
- Option to include secure undercover parking for an additional $50 p/w
Around the corner from Peace Park, this urban sanctuary is set in a fast-evolving city fringe enclave home to celebrated galleries, design studios and cafes just 2km to the CBD. Walk to Sydney Uni, Broadway and Prince Alfred Park.
ITS IMPORTANT THAT YOU REGISTER TO ATTEND INSPECTIONS IN CASE WE NEED TO NOTIFY YOU OF ANY CHANGES.
Please REGISTER your details and interest in the property by clicking 'Book An Inspection' or 'Register Details'. You will receive email/SMS notifications of any upcoming Open Home times or any updates regarding the status of the property.
To ensure the fastest response, application forms may be downloaded by visiting www.rent360sydney.com.au/applications
We recommend it to be printed, filled out and given to the leasing consultant at the property inspection.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Rent360 will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chippendale
Lifestyle in Chippendale
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 24/27 Regent Street, Chippendale. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony, outdoor entertainment, and dishwasher.