24/16-18 Harrison Street,
Cremorne, NSW 2090
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4034948
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Apartment with Harbour Vistas and Perfect Position
** APPLICATION APPROVED - DEPOSIT TAKEN **
Inspection Time: Contact Agent
Lease Period: 12 Months Preferred
Pets: Not permitted
Available: 22nd August 2020
Parking: Single Secure Undercover Car Space
This spacious 2 bedroom apartment is securely set within the desirable "Trenton" development and boasts an enviable lifestyle in the beating heart of cosmopolitan Cremone. Located on the 6th floor with level lift access, it's characterized by light-filled, spacious interiors, with the easiest of access to all the necessary amenities for comfortable living on the Lower North Shore.
* Two generous sized bedrooms, both with built-in robes
* Renovated, spacious open-plan kitchen and with electric cooking
* Large living area, which flows onto sunny balcony enjoying harbour views
* Modern bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
* Secure undercover parking space
* Shared laundry on every floor
* Well maintained building, with level lift access
* Minutes walk to local cafes, shops, supermarket, schools and transport services
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
SAMUEL PETROU - 0466 155 915
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
** Photography and illustrations are for presentation purposes only and should be regarded as indicative representations only.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cremorne
Lifestyle in Cremorne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Cremorne comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 24/16-18 Harrison Street, Cremorne today!