24/1317 Princes Highway,
Heathcote, NSW 2233
Available 2nd November 2020
Rent ID: 4120757
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Top floor apartment
This top floor apartment is situated within easy walking distance to shops and transport and features the following:
- 3 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- open plan living and dining
- kitchen with modern appliances and stone benchtop
- 2 balconies on either side of property
IMPORTANT OPEN FOR INSPECTION & COVID-19 INFO:
To ensure we meet with all of the strict Covid-19 protocols we require prospective tenants to register for scheduled open for inspections. Non registered attendees will not be given access to inspect on the day.
Please register for inspections via the 'request inspection' button.
Please note: We do not accept 1Form applications.
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Heathcote
Lifestyle in Heathcote
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
24/1317 Princes Highway, Heathcote, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Heathcote.