24/1 Cooks Avenue,
Canterbury, NSW 2193
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 970060
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Contemporary Living - Split Level Apartment
LUMEX, apartments presents an entirely new standard of secure living in Sydney's inner west. This split level 2 bedroom apartment is within easy reach of Canterbury train Station, Woolworths, and perfectly positioned to take advantage of the surrounding Cafes, Parks, IGA, Gym and Transportation.
* 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, main with ensuite
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen
* Modern kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
* Entertainers balcony from living area plus additional balcony from one bedroom
* Air conditioning
* Internal laundry with combined washer/dryer
* Secure underground parking
For more information please call Vicki on 0423 685 360 or our office on (02) 9559 1500.
1 Car port
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Canterbury
Lifestyle in Canterbury
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Canterbury? 24/1 Cooks Avenue, Canterbury could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $500*THREE WEEKS Free Rent*
- 314 Canterbury Road, Can...
- DEPOSIT TAKEN
- A707/15 Charles Street, ...
- Inspection not schedule
- 15/231-235 Canterbury Ro...
- $550 Weekly - ONE WEEKS' FREE RENT
- 4/30-36 Minter Street, C...