24/340 Beaconsfield Parade,
St Kilda West, VIC 3182
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th September 2021
Rent ID: 4559575
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED, SPACIOUS 1 BEDROOM/STUDIO APARTMENT WITH LOCK UP GARAGE!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Not your average studio! Within walking distance to St Kilda foreshore, bustling Fitzroy and Acland Street cafes, restaurants and night life, Middle Park Village, Catani Gardens and West Beach Bathers Pavilion. Offering:
- Bedroom zone with mirrored BIRs
- Large open plan kitchen/living area with glass doors to private balcony
- Fully functional kitchen with combi microwave/oven, cooktop and island bench; timber and matte black finishes
- Central bathroom with shower; Instantaneous hot water
- Communal laundry
- Secure entrance
- Lock up garage PLUS parking permits available
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda West
Lifestyle in St Kilda West
Other apartments in
St Kilda West
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in St Kilda West? 24/340 Beaconsfield Parade, St Kilda West could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bathroom studio comes unfurnished.