24/299 Sydney Road,
Balgowlah, NSW 2093
$4,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th June 2022
Rent ID: 4869998
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
** OPEN FOR INSPECTION Wednesday 1.45pm to 2.00pm **
EXTRAORDINARY VIEWS, HUGE PRIVATE TERRACE, WHISPER QUIET LOCATION!
Perched on the top floor, at the rear of a well maintained building this large two bedroom apartment has extraordinary views of the Harbour and headlands.
Featuring a fresh interior, two updated bathrooms, well maintained kitchen (with dishwasher) and a spacious internal laundry with dryer provided.
And then there's the view, and that terrace - phenomenal!
Other features include;
* Quiet location at the rear of the block
* 2 bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
* Main bedroom with balcony and ensuite bathroom
* Spacious main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Large combined lounge / dining room flows to terrace
* Double lock-up garage in secure car park
* Security entrance
* Only 6 apartments in this building
* Close to beaches, transport, Balgowlah and Fairlight villages
A sensational apartment with stunning views. Not to be missed!
NOTE: No lift, stairs only.
Balcony likely not suited to young children.
** Pets considered, subject to owner / strata approval
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Balgowlah
Lifestyle in Balgowlah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 24/299 Sydney Road, Balgowlah. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.