24/208 Burslem Drive,
Maddington, WA 6109
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4500179
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Simply the best location
From this wonderful unit, you can walk to all the amenities you need, including public transport.
Separate lounge and dining area
Well appointed kitchen
Ducted air conditioning throughout
Extra storage room as well as a large patio area to rear of property
Courtyard to sit and relax
Sorry NO Pets
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY? Call me for private viewing.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Maddington
Lifestyle in Maddington
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
24/208 Burslem Drive, Maddington, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Maddington.