24/189 Phillip Street,
Redfern, NSW 2016
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4070316
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
An Urban Haven in an Ultra Convenient Complex
Capturing abundant natural light, this beautiful unit has separate bedroom area and well-equipped bathroom with combined bath and shower. Additional highlights include an inviting communal in-ground swimming pool, paved entertaining area and established gardens.
- Open plan kitchen and Dining/living area
- Separate bedroom area with mirrored built-ins
- Full size bathroom with bath tub
- Shared laundry
- Security parking space
- Pool in complex
- Walking distance to cafes, shops & transport
This home is located in the heart of thriving Waterloo. An array of popular restaurants and cafés of the Danks Street precinct, are an easy stroll away. Wonderfully located in a central part of Sydney, this apartment is close to a choice of schools, The University of Sydney, The Sydney Cricket Ground and Moore Park Entertainment Quarter.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redfern
Lifestyle in Redfern
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 24/189 Phillip Street, Redfern. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom.