LEASED IN ONE WEEK!
24/00 Pearson Street,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th January 2020
Rent ID: 3421411
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near New Two Bedroom Apartment! Prime Location! Water Views!
Deposit Taken PROPERTIES WANTED Applicants Waiting
This newly built apartment has high quality finishes throughout this stunning residence. Conveniently situated in the heart of Gladesville, in close proximity to shops, restaurants, school, city and district transport, plus the ever popular network of waterside parklands.
This New two bedroom apartment features:
- Two bedrooms and two bathrooms, with built in wardrobes
- Modern and light-filled kitchen with top of the range kitchen appliances
- Ducted Air-Conditioning
- Very close to train, bus and major shopping outlets
- Premium finishes, parking, storage and direct lift access
- Common rooftop terrace with amazing water views
- Entrance via Pearson St
- 12 min drive to Sydney CBD (9.7km)
- 8 min walk to Coles (0.5km)
- 8 min walk to Banjo Paterson Park (0.6km)
- 4 min walk to Plus Fitness (0.2km)
- 5 min walk to (pub/restaurant) Bayview Gladesville (0.3km)
- 7 min walk to Gladesville Public School (0.6km)
- 5 min drive to Hunters Hill Hotel (2.4km)
- 20 min drive to Parramatta CBD (14.7km)
Green Real Estate is proud to present this exciting property that maybe just be the answer to all your property hunting woes. Looking for your ideal rental property in the Northern district? Having difficulty finding your perfect property to settle in time?
Don't miss out, enquire and register your interest now!
For a full and comprehensive list of our currently available rental properties, please visit the Green Real Estate website at www.grea.com.au and register your details for us to advise you of specific properties that match your criteria.
For any enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact Green Real Estate on the details below.
Phone: 02 9807 8899
Fax: 02 9807 8988
Address: 994 Victoria Road, West Ryde NSW 2114
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Walk to everything from 24/00 Pearson Street, Gladesville. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how