23B Lalor Road,
Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4372082
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Close to all amenities
Only a stone throw away from the station, local shops, schools and much more is this spacious duplex which is sure to impress.
Featuring three good sized bedrooms with built in robes and good sized master room featuring ensuite bathroom.
Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of cupboard space.
Generous sized family room and separate dining off the kitchen area.
Main bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet, internal laundry and third toilet downstairs,
This home also comes with Single lock up garage with internal access, Air conditioning, fully fenced good sized backyard and is located on a badelax block within walking distance to all amenities.
- Huge Master bedroom with ensuite and built-in.
- Generous size second and third bedrooms with built ins
- Spacious separate lounge and dining.
- Kitchen with plenty of cupboard spaces with gas cooking and gas water heating.
- Air-cons on both levels
- Lovely sizable main bathroom with separate toilet.
- Internal laundry and a guest toilet downstairs.
- Single lock up garage with internal access.
- Minutes walk to station, bus stops, shops, schools, preschools/ day care centers, local parks and playgrounds.
- Low maintenance back yard with plenty of sunshine backing the reserve.
PLEASE NOTE: 1Form Applications are not accepted by this office. You can apply online through the Deville website or alternatively applications will be handed out at the inspection. All adults over the age of 18 years old must complete an application. All information gathered within this advertisement is hereby deemed reliable, however individuals should complete their own enquiries for accuracy.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Quakers Hill
Lifestyle in Quakers Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
23B Lalor Road, Quakers Hill, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Quakers Hill.