23A Strickland Road,
Guildford, NSW 2161
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4611483
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Introducing 23A Strickland Road, Guildford to the rental market. This modern fully fenced granny flat offers 2 spacious bedrooms, backyard, outdoor storage or entertainment room, driveway parking & air-conditioning. this property is newly built and ready to be lived in. It won't last long, book a private inspection 0455 587 733.
- 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
- front yard and backyard
- fully fenced
- air-conditioning in living room
- extra garage shed/entertainment area outdoors
- gas cooking appliances
- Street Parking
To inspect, please contact National Property Rental Department on 02 9760 2111 | 0476 787 857
Due to the recent Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are taking precautions at our inspections to help minimise any potential risk, which are:
If you have travelled overseas in the last 14 days, have a fever, sore throat, flu like symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive to COVID-19, we ask that you do not attend an inspection and that you self-isolate.
If you do not fall into one of the above categories and intend to attend an inspection, we ask for you to follow the below:
- No physical contact is to be made, such as shaking of hands, opening doors, windows or cupboards in the premises.
- Wash / sanitize hands thoroughly before entering a property. Our agents will have hand sanitizer with them.
- Keep a safe distance of at least 1.5 metres between all persons.
We thank you for adhering to the above.
Please note: Due to the time constraints of uploading changes to this advertisement, we cannot guarantee that any inspections will be cancelled prior to them taking place. We recommend that you contact our office on 9760 2111 prior to an inspection, to ensure that the property is still available, as inspections will be cancelled, should we approve an application and receive a holding fee.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Guildford
Lifestyle in Guildford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 23A Strickland Road, Guildford before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat on Rent.com.au.