235B Old Canterbury Road,
Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203
Rent ID: 2516890
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Furnished house - flexible lease
The Phone Code for this property is: 51339. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Four-bedroom, two bathrooms, double-brick built house, only six years old, set-back from street, very quiet and private.
Property features include:
- Modern reverse cycle A/C on each level
- Large, tiled to ceiling bathrooms, one with full-size bath tub.
- Quality timber masonry throughout with polished hardwood flooring.
- Stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher) in massive gourmet kitchen with easy to care for cabinets.
- Large bedrooms, each with Queen-size bedding.
- Large, sunny backyard, fully fenced.
Within walking distance to the Summer Hill village, shopping strip on Marrickville street, leisurely 10 minute walk to Dulwich Hill light rail station, Trinity Grammar School, Johnson and Yeo parks.
Available now. Inspection by appointment.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dulwich Hill
Lifestyle in Dulwich Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 235B Old Canterbury Road, Dulwich Hill before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how