2312/850 Whitehorse Road,
Box Hill Central, VIC 3128
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3134185
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfect Box Hill Central Location
"PHOTOS ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY"
Submitting your application online will fast track your application process.
Please get in contact with us for your private inspection.
*If you currently have flu like symptoms, itchy throat or slightly fevering, please stay home and consult your medical adviser*
(You may ask a family member or friend to inspect the property on your behalf who can provide feedback on the inspection to you without having to inspect the property yourself).
The fabulous apartment located in the heart of Box Hill, with walking distance to all amenities.
* Open planning kitchen with gas cook top,
* Dishwasher, microwave, fridge, stone bench tops and tile splash backs
* Timber floorboards in the living room and Kitchen area
* Two good size bedrooms with BIR
* Living room and Main bedroom with split A/C system
* One secure car park
* Storage Cage on basement level
* Unobstructed City views from main bedroom and the private Balcony
* Shared facility: Superior rooftop pool, Fully equipped gymnasium, BBQ facilities and Function room with cook top, oven, bench top and table to entertain your guests.
Approx 3 minutes walking distance to Box Hill Train station, Box Hill Central Shopping Centre, Tram station at your door step direct to Melbourne CBD, Restaurants and much much more.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Other apartments in
Box Hill Central
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2312/850 Whitehorse Road, Box Hill Central. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.