2304/105 Batman Street,
West Melbourne, VIC 3003
$3,259 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th May 2022
Rent ID: 4860234
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2304/105 Batman Street, West Melbourne VIC 3003
Fully Furnished Two Bedrooms Apartment, Melbourne Village.
Address: 2304/105 Batman Street, West Melbourne VIC 3003.
2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 carpark
Building: Melbourne Village, West Tower
Fully furnished with brand new high standard furnitures and appliances.
Aspects: Facing the Victoria Harbour with water view.
Minimum lease term: 6 months
Rental Rate: $750 per week
Bonds: 4 weeks rental
Available from 30 May 2022
Inspection: No inspections on all rental properties. Please refer to the walk through video online. All application and lease will be processed online. Keys will be hand over at the premise upon receiving the clear payment of the bond and one month rental in advance.
- 25m indoor pool
- Gym and Wellness room.
- Cinema room.
- Tranquil central garden.
- Library lounge.
- Business lounge.
- Visitor parking.
- Bookable spaces.
- Bike storage.
- Southern Cross Station (0.85km away).
- Melbournes oldest garden, Flagstaff (0.65km away).
- The iconic Queen Victoria Market (0.85km away).
- Melbourne and RMIT Universities (1.7km away).
- Haileybury College (300m away).
- Docklands (1.3km away).
- Bourke and Collins Street (1.8km away).
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Melbourne
Lifestyle in West Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2304/105 Batman Street, West Melbourne before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.