2303N/889 Collins Street,
Docklands, VIC 3008
$2,303 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4510966
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Furnished Modern 2 Bedroom Apartment at Docklands
YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THIS INSPECTION! IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER, WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE YOU THROUGH THE PROPERTY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
Be amazed by the plentiful amount of natural light, the delightful outlook across the Yarra River to Bolte Bridge, marinas, yachts, and Port Phillip Bay. This will surely provide you an extremely relaxing environment. Also, use the convenience of the Free Tram at your doorstep, stroll the promenades along Victoria Harbour and the Yarra and enjoy this great urban environment.
889 Collins provides a superior level of resident amenities including pool, gym, lounge, rooftop terrace with kitchen, BBQ, outdoor exercise area, landscaped gardens, outdoor dining, and lounge area. (Access May Be Restricted Due to Covid-19)
This apartment also features:
- Open Plan Living & Dining
- Stylish Kitchen Area
- 2 Spacious Bedrooms
- 2 Good-Sized Bathrooms with Modern Designs
- Split System Heating/Cooling
- Car Space
Embedded Network on this property:
Electricity - Origin
Gas/Hot Water - Origin
Internet - Harbour ISP
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves, we kindly ask that you follow the instructions when attending our open for inspections.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ATTENDING THE INSPECTION IF YOU HAVE
- returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed or exposed in the 14 days
- any potential COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nosier unexplained shortness of breath
Conditions of Entry
If attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* Our agents may restrict number of people inspecting the property at any one time
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
Arranging an inspection is easy. Click on "Book an Inspection Time" or "Email Agent" to book a time to inspect. By registering, you will be receiving any updates, changes or cancellations.
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Docklands
Lifestyle in Docklands
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Docklands? 2303N/889 Collins Street, Docklands could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.