2303/35 Tondara Lane,
West End, QLD 4101
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4116380
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GREAT LOCATION WEST END!!FURNISHED 2 BED 2 BATH APARTMENT AVAILABLE NOW!!!
Please use the property ID code 2397 when phoning. Please do not text.
Tenants Book Private Inspection 24/7. Please "EMAIL AGENT", we will contact your mobile number and email shortly to book the day and time that suits you best to inspect.
Located in the popular suburb West End, this apartment offers a contemporary lifestyle to its residences.
Within minutes to public transport, schools, shops West End offers, Everything you need at your door step.
Close to Brisbane CBD, highway access & universities with a modern design and spacious open plan living style.
- Two spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Internal laundry space
- Air-conditioning in living area and bedroom
- Private balcony
- Gas stove top & stainless steel appliances
- Secure Access to building and apartment levels
- Secure parking plus plenty of visitor parking
- Walking distance to bus and ferry terminals
- Easy transport to UQ, QUT, Griffith and Brisbane State High School
- 5 minute Ferry ride to the Queensland University St Lucia campus
- 4 minute walk to Aldi
- 3 minute to Woolworth
- City Glider bus is 3-minute walk away
- 5min walk down to the river and the walking and cycling paths
- 20 minutes to Brisbane International Airport via the Airport Link Tunnel
Less than 3km to:
Queensland State Library
South Bank Institute of Technology
Brisbane State High School (BSHS)
Griffith University (South Bank Campus)
Please call or email to register for inspection.
To book an inspection please use the RED 'Get in Touch' tab (on a desktop) or RED 'Contact Agent' (on an Android, iPhone or iPad) which will go directly to the person managing the property.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West End
Lifestyle in West End
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in West End comes fully furnished. Apply to rent 2303/35 Tondara Lane, West End today!