2302/57 City Road,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$2,173 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3868999
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartment
Live the high life in this stunning two bedroom, two bathroom apartment overlooking Melbourne's most picturesque places.
Inside, the urbane theme continues with an artistic lobby that is in perfect harmony with the arts precinct just beyond its front doors.
This apartment consist of:
- 2 Bedroom
- 2 Bathroom
- North-east facing
- NBN Wi-Fi
- Smart TV
- Washing machine and dryer, iron, ironing board, complete cookware, stove, oven, dishwasher, fridge, split system AC heater
- Spacious balcony
- Open space living/dining area
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed with bathroom ensuite
- Bedroom 2: Double Bed
- 1 carpark - entrance from Fawkner St (Please note that you will need to use a car lift with a height maximum of 2.1m and a length maximum of 5m
Arranging an inspection is easy.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have allocated limited slots that only allows a few at a time during an inspection. Please register for an inspection and look for an available slot there. If there are no available slots, please contact the property manager to organize a private inspection. If you feel unwell or have been diagnosed to have a suspected case of COVID-19, please do not attend our inspection. Please allow appropriate distance during the inspection, and use the disinfectants that our team have prepared. Thank you for your understanding
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2302/57 City Road, Southbank. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is fully furnished and ready to make your own.