2301/120 A'beckett Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,220 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4102991
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
THE PERFECT FURNISHED 1 bedroom apartment!
This immaculate, FURNISHED 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in tower 2 of Fulton Lane is ready for you right now.
With amazing features throughout, a prime location and just in time for mid-year intake, this is surely the apartment you've been searching for. Wake up later for that 9:00am meeting or lecture!
This furnished property also features:
- Spacious floor plan with amazing Westerly views
- Quality finishing's and furniture
- Brand new, never been lived in. You'll be the first ever tenant!
- Plush and luxurious carpets throughout
- Immaculate European appliances
- Thoughtful use of storage space
- Great size bathroom
- Huge built in wardrobes
- Internal laundry facilities
As a resident of apartment 2301, you'll also enjoy the onsite facilities, which include:- large sized gym, 25 metre, indoor pool, steam room, sauna, outdoor entertainment area with grassed areas and BBQ facilities, indoor theatre room & an indoor spa
** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Only 1Form applications will be accepted for this property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
2301/120 A'beckett Street, Melbourne, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Melbourne.