23 Wylie Crescent,
Middleton Beach, WA 6330
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th October 2021
Rent ID: 4574558
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN RENOVATED HOME WITH WATER VIEWS
This charming three bedroom, one bathroom home is located only minutes walk from the popular Middleton Beach, trendy cafe's and restaurants.
Property features include:
- Large lounge with a gas heating and water views;
- Renovated kitchen with gas stove/oven;
- King sized master bedroom;
- Two double sized minor bedrooms - one with built in robe;
- Small games room;
- Spacious front veranda to take in the beach air;
- Freshly renovated bathroom consists of shower, toilet & vanity
- Neutral tones with Jarrah floors and high ceilings throughout;
- External laundry;
- Easy to maintain lawns and gardens;
- Pets considered
PLEASE NOTE - you must view this property to be able to apply.
Middleton - Restaurants/cafes, local retail shops, Ellen Cove/Middleton Beach, Albany Surf Life Saving Club, Travel time to CBD: 4 minutes (approx.)
Please note the important information below prior to enquiring about this property:
Viewing's are only available from Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 4.30pm and are only held for 10 minutes at a time.
You must view this property prior to applying or have someone view it on your behalf If this is something you are unable to do please contact us directly to discuss alternative options.
Once you have registered online you will be instantly advised via SMS or Email of any changes or updates to the viewing.
If you would like to view this property please click on 'Book Inspection' and follow the steps to book into an available viewing, if no viewings are available or to find out more information about this property please contact the Merrifield Real Estate office on (08) 9841 4022 or head to www.merrifield.com.au.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Middleton Beach
Lifestyle in Middleton Beach
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Middleton Beach includes balcony. Apply to rent 23 Wylie Crescent, Middleton Beach today!