23 Whitefield Street,
Glenvale, QLD 4350
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th March 2021
Rent ID: 4272461
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxurious Living in Glenvale!
This huge display home style property has all of the features you will need in a home! With a quality build and modern, high end finishes you will never want to leave.
- 4 generously sized carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans & built in cupboards
- The main bedroom features an added air conditioner, dual vanity ensuite and walk in robe
- Great size main bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Chefs kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances and a gas cooktop, with plenty of cupboard/bench space along plus a walk in pantry
- A large open plan living/dining area which flows out into the spacious outdoor area that is perfect for entertaining
- Also includes a separate living space to use as the kids room or parents sanctuary
- Good sized, secure backyard
- Double remote lock up garage with internal access
- Security screens throughout for peace of mind
- Large windows allowing natural light to flood in
Situated in a quiet estate in Glenvale with the convenience of being close to shopping centres, cafes, quality schools, parks and public transport - what more could you want! Book an inspection today as this beauty won't last long.
To view this property please click "Book an Inspection Time" above or visit our website www.ithinkproperty.com.au and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenvale
Lifestyle in Glenvale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
23 Whitefield Street, Glenvale, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Glenvale.