23 Western Avenue,
Chermside, QLD 4032
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th February 2020
Rent ID: 3565070
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PERFECTLY LOCATED ON A LARGE BLOCK AT A GREAT PRICE
This well looked after home is perfect for a young family with a beautifully set out interior and a spacious outside for the kids to run a muck.
Located walking distance from chermside shopping centre, hospital, schools and public transport you will struggle to find reasons to take the car out.
Feature Include -
* There is a large formal lounge room with polished timber floor, two entrances one at each end and a large air conditioning unit.
* At the back of the house there is a large eat in kitchen with great bench and cupboard space and gas cooker and dishwasher.
* The bathroom is also generous I size with separate, bath, shower and toilet.
* The laundry includes built in cupboard space.
* There are three good sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans.
* The back yard is fully fenced and suitable for a pet
* The carport has extra height so bring your caravan, boat or highset four wheel drive.
* Under the house is all available for your garage and storage, the same size as the house upstairs including built in sink and work benches.
* There are also two water tanks which will help out in this dry season!
Would you like to view this property?
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
To apply you can submit a 1FORM application or you can download and print our application at http: aspley.ljhooker.com.au renting tenancy-application-form
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chermside
Lifestyle in Chermside
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
23 Western Avenue, Chermside, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Chermside.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how