23 Waterhouse Street,
Brabham, WA 6055
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4218031
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OUTSTANDING VALUE FOR MONEY
Be quick to view this modern and tidy property, it seriously will go at the first home open at this price! Just waiting for you to come and make it your new home!
* Air conditioning
* Solar panels
* Well laid out kitchen with loads of bench and cupboard space
* Alfresco area with loads of room
* Great sized master bedroom with ensuite and separate toilet
* Minor bedrooms are good sizes
* Spacious 2nd bathroom
* Loads of living space
* Double garage
* Shoppers entrance
* Easy care gardens with artificial turf
* Garden shed
* Close to local schools, parks and amenities
* Pets considered, no large dogs sorry!
Please call LJ Hooker Midland on 9274 5555 to register your interest today to view this property.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT ONLINE APPLICATIONS. THIS PROPERTY MUST BE VIEWED BEFORE ANY APPLICATION CAN BE SUBMITTED**
Please register your details online to arrange a viewing of this property.
If you are on our website press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site, you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry or go to our website. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: You DO need to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brabham
Lifestyle in Brabham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Brabham with plenty of room to move. 23 Waterhouse Street will be perfect for the growing family.