23 Taunton Road,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
Available 1st October 2020
Rent ID: 4081833
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Substantial Size Five Bedroom Home Perfect for the Growing Family
Offering plenty of space for the large family, with 5 large sized bedrooms drenched in sunlight, spacious open plan living and dining area flowing seamlessly onto the kitchen and a low maintenance backyard fully fenced, this residence in Hurstville will surely interest you.
:Different invites you to this home newly renovate and perfectly located close to parklands, great schools, shops & transport making this location highly desirable for you and your family.
Property features include
- Five generously sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Master bedroom fully carpeted, three bedrooms have timber floorboards and one is tiled
- Three bright and airy bathrooms with bright blue tiles and including a spa bath in the main bathroom
- Several balconies
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Open plan living and dining areas offering ample options in creating separate living spaces
- Stylish kitchen well equipped with gas cooking, electric oven and storage space with views over the backyard
- Intercom and alarm system included at the residence
- Under stair storage facilities
- The rear yard includes a tiered paved and fully fenced grass yard with satellite dish (connection devices available)
- Palatial entry with high ceilings and large foyer
- Low maintenance front garden
- NBN connection upstairs
- Internal entry from the double remote entry lock up garage
- There are also two additional parking spots on the driveway.
Easy access to
- Hurstville South Public School, Hurstville Public School, Danebank Anglican School for Girls, Sydney Technical High School and Penshurst Public School among many other great schools in the area
- Westfield Hurstville, Hurstville Central, and Times Plaza shopping malls just 10 minutes away
- Charlie Lovett Hurstville, The Shed Cafe Hurstville, Common Ground Coffee & Kitchen, Canton Noodle House, CHI KOKO and Dougies Grill are only a few of the amazing cafés and restaurants close by
- Woodville Park, Penshurst Park, Allawah park and Kempt Field parklands located close to the home
Located in a great neighbourhood with amazing amenities to offer, this property is not the one you want to miss. Book your viewing today!
Available 01/10/2020 for $1000
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 23 Taunton Road, a 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Hurstville. This fully furnished property includes alarm system, intercom, and outdoor entertainment and will welcome your furry friends.