23 Spurr Street,
Craigieburn, VIC 3064
$1,733 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4604590
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Situated within walking distance to all major amenities sits this beautiful home.
Property features include:
3 bedrooms with built in robes
Great size Kitchen
Formal living & dining
4 kw solar panels(16 panels)
Multiple outdoor undercover areas
Land Size:696sqm Approx.
Located within walking distance to Craigieburn train station, Hume highway, schools and shops this property is one you don't want to miss!
*no 1form applications*
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Craigieburn
Lifestyle in Craigieburn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Craigieburn with plenty of room to move. 23 Spurr Street will be perfect for the growing family.