23 Rush Street,
Woollahra, NSW 2025
$11,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4599441
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Classic 2 level Victorian terrace, with sunny paved Landscaped Gardens and Self-Contained Studio and lock up garage.
Entertaining a wide 6 metre frontage, nestled with in a tranquil treelined street within a classic Victorian street scape. This beautifully renovated terrace features high ornate ceilings, timber floors and is beautifully presented throughout with a fusion of modern design and classic features.
Generous open plan living and formal dining rooms adjoining impressive modern open plan kitchen featuring island veined marble bench tops, gas appliances, integrated fridge and freezer, dishwasher and quality European appliances, bi-fold doors flowing onto bright and sunny fully paved garden courtyard.
Easy natural flow throughout, this two-storey terrace opens onto a beautifully landscaped garden with handy rear lane access to a self-contained studio and garaging. Conveniently located from Queen Street village, a short walk to Centennial Park and within easy reach of the city and vibrant Oxford Street.
- Master suite with large custom built-ins
- Double French doors to balcony
- 2nd bedroom with spacious roof terrace area
- Self-contained studio with separate access
- Ideal office or teen/guest suite
- Open plan living and dining rooms
- High ornate ceilings, hardwood timber floors
- Jetmaster fireplace, marble mantle
- Arabescato marble island kitchen
- Quality appliances, gas cooktop
- Integrated Liebherr fridge/freezer
- Lightfilled casual living room
- Wraparound flagstone courtyard
- Dining terrace, established gardens
- Deluxe marble designer bathrooms
- Main bathroom with private balcony
- Kaldewei freestanding bath, marble-topped vanities
- Skylit ensuite with oversized shower
- Guest powder room, walk-in linen press
- RLA to a lock-up garage with storage
INSPECTION BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woollahra
Lifestyle in Woollahra
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 23 Rush Street, Woollahra before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.