23 Reynolds Avenue,
Bankstown, NSW 2200
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4383132
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Recently Renovated, MUST INSPECT
A recently renovated, freshly painted house, featuring:
* 3 bedroom house
* Separate lounge and dining
* Floating timber floors
* Gas cooking
* Large backyard with shed
* Plenty of room in the driveway for extra cars
* Within walking distance to Bankstown train station, shops & schools.
Please contact David Yu on 0404 003 314 for inspections.
1 Car port
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bankstown
Lifestyle in Bankstown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 23 Reynolds Avenue, Bankstown is unfurnished and available to rent.