$340 PW / $1,477 PCM
23 Revell Crescent,
St Albans, VIC 3021
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4318366
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Close to all Amenities!
A well presented home with features including: 3 generous size bedrooms with BIR, formal lounge with floorboards, well equipped kitchen with a large family meals area, central bathroom, large outdoor pergola area, double lock-up garage.
Close to all amenities with only minutes to Delahey Shopping Village, Keilor Plain Station and easy access to Keilor Downs and Watergardens Shopping Centre.
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Albans
Lifestyle in St Albans
Want to live in St Albans? 23 Revell Crescent, St Albans could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.