23 Pioneer Drive,
Yangebup, WA 6164
$2,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th October 2020
Rent ID: 4081465
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
5 BEDROOM FAMILY RETREAT - WITH POOL!!!
There are not many properties like this available for lease. Massive home with room for the whole family, sparkling pool and pets considered!
Situated in a quiet little pocket of Yangebup, overlooking the Yangebup Flora and Fauna Reserve.
- Master Bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe plus an extra double built in robe, foxtel and TV points, ceiling fan and glass sliding door to exterior
- 4 other decent sized bedrooms with built in robes, ceiling fans and cork flooring
- Study hideaway with ceiling fan, phone and internet points
- Generous front lounge room with gas bayonet, 2 x sliding glass doors to front patio and micro mesh security doors
- Kitchen is situated looking over the pool and features gas cooking, double fridge space and dishwasher
- Combined family and dining area with fireplace, split system reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan and glass doors to alfresco area
- PLUS there is a fabulous games room and powder room to the rear of the house, two of the bedrooms are situated directly off this games room. Perfect for teenagers, overseas guests or grandparents
- Main bathroom with bath
- Lots of cupboard space in the Laundry
- Security screens and doors plus a security alarm
- Fully fenced backyard
- Undercover entertaining area
- Salt water pool with pool cover
- Space for a boat or camper down the side
- Lawns and gardens reticulated by bore water
- Regular lawn mowing included in rent
- Double lock up remote garage
- Across the road from Beeliar Regional Park
- Close to Yangebup Primary School, Montessori Stepping Stones, Emmanuel Catholic College, Mater Christi Catholic Primary School, Beeliar Primary School
- 8 Minutes to Cockburn Gateway Shopping centre
- 8 Minutes to Kwinana Freeway access
- 12 Minute drive to Coogee Beach
- 12 month lease
- Pets considered
- Property is available 19th October 2020
PLEASE NOTE: If you plan on applying for this property, an inspection of the property by yourself must be carried out prior to application submission.
PLEASE NOTE: If you plan on attending the viewing of this property it is imperative that you confirm your attendance by either booking a viewing online or contacting our office email. Failure to do so may result in the viewing being cancelled without notice.
INFORMATION DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about the information included in this document.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Yangebup
Lifestyle in Yangebup
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Yangebup? 23 Pioneer Drive, Yangebup could be your new home before you know it. The 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.